My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default Spotlight - MuchosPartners.com

Affiliates,

It is my pleasure to welcome back to the spotlight here at PAL, the team from MuchosPartners.com! If you're not signed up with MuchosPartners.com, you're missing out on a tremendous opportunity to get your players signed up on a platform where they can play on up to 12 networks from one simple application.

Over the last year MuchosPoker has quickly grown to be the preferred method of playing online poker and managing funds online for players all across the globe.

Here are just a few of the highlights of why MuchosPartners is also seeing affiliate sign-ups at an all time high:

*Affiliates can cash out their revenues on demand - daily if they choose! (Players can rake on day 1 and affiliates can cashout affiliate revenue on day 2)
    *Personal landing pages for each affiliate
    *Simple and accurate player tracking
    *Player statistics can be viewed from one interface, broken down by MGR over network.

You can read the full review on the Muchos Poker Affiliate Program here.

The entire team there including Max and Tim are spectacular to work with. If you haven't checked out Muchos, I encourage you to get signed up and start promoting them today! Feel free to ask any questions you might have about Muchos here, or just share the experience you have had promoting Muchos over the past year.

Welcome Back!

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Hey everyone,
    My name is Max. I`m glad to see you all here and wanted to remind that I will be glad to answer your questions in this thread. Although if that is an urgent case please contact me via email: affiliates[at]muchospoker.com

Just to keep you updated I will post some news, promos and other things you guys might be interested in. Today I wanted to show you our Muchos Poker Application, it`s an updated version, very stylish and cool:

muchospoker-new-app.jpg

asdasd.jpg

23.jpg

3.jpg
    Jeremy likes this.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Hey everyone,
    My name is Max. I`m glad to see you all here and wanted to remind that I will be glad to answer your questions in this thread. Although if that is an urgent case please contact me via email: affiliates[at]muchospoker.com

Short video how NEW Muchos Application works. Hope your players will like it

Jeremy likes this.

Thread Information