PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default Spotlight - NETELLER Affiliate Program

Please join me in welcoming the award winning NETELLER affiliate program to PAL as a sponsored program. If you're not promoting NETELLER to your traffic, you are missing out a great opportunity to earn additional revenues from your referred players. One thing all of our players have in common is that they all need a reliable and trusted payment processor to deposit their funds at the various online gaming sites

Through the NETELLER affiliate program, you can earn 20% revenue sharing on all of the new customers you refer.

There has never been a better time to start promoting NETELLER either! Through the month of April, the NETELLER affiliate program is running a phenomenal promotion where you can 1,000 USD to the new referral + 1,000 USD to the affiliate who referred this new member. Click here to learn more.

Our affiliate manager here at PAL is Jennifer Ming and she is easy to get a hold of, as well as great to work with. If you have any questions about the NETELLER affiliate program, feel free to ask the here.

Get signed up as a NETELLER Affiliate Today!

Affiliate Program Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Default Hi!

Hi everyone!

I"m pleased "meet" you all, and thank you, Jeremy for the intro!

It's true! For the month of April, NETELLER Affiliates and their referrals have the chance to win 6 cash prizes, totaling 3,000 USD, with our Get in the Game promotion. Simply promote NETELLER and you will be entered into the draw once your referral spends at least 100 USD at one or many merchant sites!

If you're not a NETELLER affiliate yet, please sign up using the link above.

I can help you all along the way, if need be, and look forward to helping you add payment processing revenues to your existing business income!

Jen
    Randy L likes this.
    Affiliate Program Manager
    affiliate@NETELLER.com

www.neteller.com/affiliate

*Ask me how you can earn 2 commissions for every player, by adding payment processing revenues to your business income*

Thread Information