My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default Spotlight - Camasino.com Social Webcam Poker

Poker Affiliates,

Please join me in giving a warm welcome to the team at Camasino.com to PAL as a sponsored program. Camasino.com is a unique new site that gives players the opportunity to play using their webcams if they choose. Others have tried opening up a webcam poker site in the past, but have not really tied in the social aspect.

While Camasino is still growing, they have done a nice job tying in the social aspects of what's needed to grow a successful webcam site. Just to test the waters I signed up an account, and am getting friend requests every day! Likewise the software is fast and very stable. I have been working with the affiliate team there for a couple months and have nothing but great things to say about the guys.

They are just now opening up their affiliate program exclusively here on PAL. They are also giving a 50% commission for the first six months that you promote them!

In a few weeks you'll also get a chance to test the software out in our upcoming PAL Freeroll where they are also going to be giving away a brand new Microsoft Surface 10.6" 64 GB Dark Titanium Windows RT Tablet!

I've invited them to this thread. So feel free to say hello or ask any questions you might have.

You can read the full Camasino Affiliate Program Review here.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Amazing! Finally, Camasino getting some representation out there. Great online poker website, and the ability to see your opponent is what makes it stand out the most.

Having played poker online for over five years, I'm just waiting until more players come to Camasino to play REAL poker. Already played a few free rolls and have been enjoying my poker experience tremendously.

You can check out my profile on Camasino-> Antonio and add me as a friend

Gotta support quality and entertainment when you see it! Come check it out. Hope to see you on the tables!!

[WTB] - Money Printer
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by antonio_zeus View Post
    Amazing! Finally, Camasino getting some representation out there. Great online poker website, and the ability to see your opponent is what makes it stand out the most.

Having played poker online for over five years, I'm just waiting until more players come to Camasino to play REAL poker. Already played a few free rolls and have been enjoying my poker experience tremendously.

You can check out my profile on Camasino-> Antonio and add me as a friend

Gotta support quality and entertainment when you see it! Come check it out. Hope to see you on the tables!!
    pokerrookie likes this.
    [WTB] - Money printing machine

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Just wanted to mention that all US players are welcome to play the PAL Freeroll and on any of our free play sections, for now!!
    And Camasino will ship the prize anywhere worldwide!

Look forward to seeing you all at the tables, literally.)

Cheers
    Jeremy and sweetanni like this.

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Just wanted to bump this to remind you guys to get signed up. Personally I'd love to win that Microsoft Surface!

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

I cant agree more!,

The best poker website i have played in, i have been playing poker for 8 years and have never seen anything like it! Freerolls are great, the poker players are entertaining, and the tournaments are absolutely exhilarating! I love the fact that i can see who i am playing against.

Great to be a part of this site! Can check me out, sweetanni on camasino website, add me and lets play poker the way its supposed to be played!

Thread Information