PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default Spotlight - YourPokerCash.com - Free Poker Bankrolls

Please join me in welcoming the team from YourPokerCash.com to PAL as a sponsored program. While many have tried and failed, YPC is one of the pioneers in offering free bankrolls and they have been doing successfully for many years.

As an affiliate, you can take advantage of their state of the art security procedures and conversion techniques to monetize your freeroll or lower value traffic. Earning commission from this type of traffic can be difficult, let the pro's at YPC help put more $$$ into your pocket and convert these players.

Our affiliate manager here at PAL is a long time respected member, GonzoPAS. You can send him a PM here. The affiliate team at YOC is easy to get in touch with and very responsive.

You can read the full YourPokerCash.com Affiliate Program Review Here. If you're not working with the YPC team and taking advantage of a way to monetize this type traffic, I strongly encourage you to get in touch with Gonzo and start promoting YPC today!

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Thanks for the welcome, Jeremy. Most of you that are familiar with me probably know me from PAS (or BonusWhores.com for you oldschool guys) but also it's great to be representing YPC here as well.

As for YPC...

For anybody that has promoted a free bankroll or no deposit bonus knows, they get a ton of interest from players. And operators love them because they bring in a ton of new recreational players.

What makes YPC bankrolls special is our verification process which allows us to filter out the majority of fraud and abuse. Because of this security, have been been able to maintain successful partnerships with a variety of poker rooms for over 7 years. During this time we have given away 200,000 bankrolls -- to players in more countries than I can identify on a map.

We also run a series of exclusive promotions, notably Unlimited Bankrolls, which essentially works as a bottomless rewards program to players that runs alongside all the poker room's standard promotions.

YPC pays affiliate commissions of up to $220 per bankroll on seven different poker rooms. You can find more info about our commission structure here: Free Bankroll Affiliate

Please don't hesitate to PM or email me with any questions you have or come to us with creative ways we can work together.

Gonzo

Creating

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Black Chip and Carbon for US? send me PM i'll get your opinion on if its worthwhile on a site of mine.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Good news for our Russian affiliates. On Monday, we launched Russian translated site at ru.yourpokercash.com that should convert your Russian speaking traffic even better than before. It's been live since Monday and we will be adding even more Russian content over the next few weeks. Please don't hesitate to PM me with questions or business opportunities.

CodeRed, regarding your question, we don't currently have any US bankroll offers as part of the affiliate program so YPC is not the best option for US traffic at the moment. We hope to change that very soon, though. Stay tuned.

Formerly PartTimePoker

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    27 (97%)

Have worked with YPC for a couple years, never any issues. Would endorse.
    AceHigh Pino likes this.
    I'm on Google Plus, Twitter and Facebook. PM me and I'll add you back.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Hey guys,

I wanted to let you all know that we have recently relaunched a new affiliate program at YourPokerCash that now pays you up to $10 each time your referrals get paid a bankroll. It's a big improvement for affiliates over our previous commission schedule so we would love to see your monetizing your traffic through YPC.

Check out the new affiliate program and please PM me with any questions.

Craig

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

If any of you are interested in promoting YPC this month, we are holding a drawing for a $250 Amazon gift card this month. You are eligible as long as you send one sign-up to YPC and opt-in to the promotion by PMing me.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

This looks interesting because a lot of poker rooms are not converting. I just want to confirm this is a pay per lead only program, not revenue share correct?

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by every1bets View Post
    This looks interesting because a lot of poker rooms are not converting. I just want to confirm this is a pay per lead only program, not revenue share correct?
    That is correct- we pay up to $10 per paid bankroll. Players are able to receive multiple bankrolls, dependent upon the country they are from.

Great for non-US traffic and for recreational/new player traffic that may be a bit skittish to deposit money on a poker room but want to play for real money.

PM if you would like to talk over opportunities or creative ideas.
    every1bets likes this.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Just sent over a pm

Thread Information