PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default Spotlight - LiveAce.com

Please join me in welcoming the LiveAce.com affiliate program to PAL as a sponsored program. Launched in August, LiveAce is legal in 31 states in the U.S. and is one of the fastest growing subscription poker sites. It offers players the opportunity to play for free but win real money and prizes through a unique and fun auction system.

This new and unique concept is being very well received by players from all across the United States.

You can read the full PAL Review here.

We also recently interviewed the CEO of the LiveAce.com on our radio show. He gives great insight into the subscription poker market and the development of LiveAce.com. It's a god listen and you can listen to the show here.

Our affiliate manager at LiveAce is Lori and she can be reached at lori@liveace.com.

Welcome aboard LiveAce! If you have any questions or comments, please post them here and the team from LiveAce will be happy to get them answered for you.

MJ
    Armchair Quarterback
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    44 (100%)

Am I missing something, because I don't see an affiliate program anywhere at all.
    Buying: sites with traffic/earnings, also premium .coms - PM Me Offers

Tin Foil Hatter
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

According to the interview on the radio, you have to sign up for a player account and do the 'refer a friend' thing.

I have a question about that - How would someone who is in a 'not allowed' state from a players point of view become an affiliate? Is this possible?
    Promote the only Home Based Poker Dealing School on the net via Clickbank with these banners.
    Poker Leaderboard - manage & display points standings easily on your website.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Hi I'm LiveAce Lori - in order to become an affiliate simply sign up for an account on LiveAce and you will be assigned a unique referral link. You can see it from the My Account - Refer Friends page. The format is www.liveace.com//refer/XXXXX.

Then email me lori@liveace.com to set up your affiliate account. At that time we'll request W9 and payment instructions (ACH/check etc).

ATTENTION: Based on user demand we are making a change to our affiliate program. We will now be compensating affiliates with $3.00 per active account. This means any user who has completed the email and phone verification and is eligible to play our game.

As to the question of affiliates who want to join who do not live in an eligible state - that is ok we can manually set you up with a referral link.

Any other questions please ask!
    Last edited by LiveAce Lori; 10-24-2013 at 03:39 PM.

Thread Information