• Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: GarnerHosting.com - New Client Offer.

NOT A Moderator
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Man, been a while since I was on here. Anyway, this is what I know:

Sometime Tuesday morning, the server that houses pretty much everyone here as well as my own personal accounts (including my primary business) suffered a hardware failure. From what I was told the motherboard died. As I've had this server for quite a while, a replacement board was not available and had to be overnighted. The board arrived this morning and the staff at LW worked diligently to get this server back online. Anyway, the server is back online and as far as I can tell there has been no data loss.

Now, I know everyone is pissed and I know people lost money (myself included) but this was not something that I could control. That being said, anyone that wishes to move elsewhere, by all means do so. I will hold no hard feelings and I do understand. This is business afterall. Let me know and I will move your sites for you as it is the least I can do. Those who decide to stay though, I assure you I will do what I can to make this better so that an issue such as this does not happen again.

Anyway, that's my explanation. Take it as you will. All I can do is apologize.
    Host your sites with a reliable webhost!
    Get quality safe and secure hosting from Garner Hosting.
    Looking for a jack of all trades? Content, coding, templates, mini sites and more.
    Check out Gydian's Affiliate Services thread today! CLICK HERE

[WTB] - Money Printer
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gydian View Post
    Man, been a while since I was on here. Anyway, this is what I know:

Sometime Tuesday morning, the server that houses pretty much everyone here as well as my own personal accounts (including my primary business) suffered a hardware failure. From what I was told the motherboard died. As I've had this server for quite a while, a replacement board was not available and had to be overnighted. The board arrived this morning and the staff at LW worked diligently to get this server back online. Anyway, the server is back online and as far as I can tell there has been no data loss.

Now, I know everyone is pissed and I know people lost money (myself included) but this was not something that I could control. That being said, anyone that wishes to move elsewhere, by all means do so. I will hold no hard feelings and I do understand. This is business afterall. Let me know and I will move your sites for you as it is the least I can do. Those who decide to stay though, I assure you I will do what I can to make this better so that an issue such as this does not happen again.

Anyway, that's my explanation. Take it as you will. All I can do is apologize.
    So great of you to show up. Apparently this was something outside of your control, but you permanently disqualified yourself as a reliable service provider by not feeling a frantic urge to inform everyone immediately that could have somehow been affected.

Move to a new server folks.
    [WTB] - Money printing machine

NOT A Moderator
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurence View Post
    So great of you to show up. Apparently this was something outside of your control, but you permanently disqualified yourself as a reliable service provider by not feeling a frantic urge to inform everyone immediately that could have somehow be affected.

Move to a new server folks.
    1. I was not made aware of this until closer to noon on Tuesday as I work night shift.
    2. I contacted those that emailed me to my personal email address or texted those that I had numbers for or who contacted me first. Outside of that, I could not contact anyone that I didn't have information for since it was all on the server. They also could not contact the main support email as that's also tied to the server.

Anyway, as I said, if people want to move then so be it. And to be perfectly honest, I really don't give a fuck about what you or anyone think of me or the service I offer. Nor do I care to stay in this community. Pretty much as simple as that.

Also note that I will not be checking this thread anymore. Those who need me know how to contact me as do those who want sites moved.
    Host your sites with a reliable webhost!
    Get quality safe and secure hosting from Garner Hosting.
    Looking for a jack of all trades? Content, coding, templates, mini sites and more.
    Check out Gydian's Affiliate Services thread today! CLICK HERE

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Whilst your replying to email... Can you reply to one if my emails I sent you regarding a wp site I still havnt revived from months ago. I'm really loosing patience and it's gone beyond a joke.

If you can't finish it or what ever, I want a part or full refund.

Pls just do the work you said you would months ago and send me my fucking site.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

GH is work again!
    Prop likes this.

DropoutGotRich.com
    My Personal Blog URL Above!

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Has anyone heard from Gydian lately? He hasn't answered my texts for a few days and he was supposed to be moving my websites for me earlier in the week.

I like beach balls

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I spoke to him yesterday over e-mail.
    Graeme aka Dealer Dan
    Gambling Affiliate Bible

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Hmmm I can't get hold of him at all. I have moved my sites to another hosting service and notified him a while ago. Still received an invoice and two reminders from support at garnerhosting dot com, but all emails to that address bounce?
    Tried Skype as well, to no avail...
    Matt Geer and Laurence like this.

Thread Information