Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hosting Service

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Ok, so I'm getting close to starting this project up. I have two options and I'd like to get some opinions on which would be used more.

1. I plan to offer regular hosting accounts where you get access to cpanel, ftp, unlimited disk space, bandwidth, etc. This would just give you the ability to install WP, Joomla, whatever you wish. Very basic, but I'd also give you access to some plugins and themes that I own the rights to resell.

2. I am thinking of setting up an alternate site where it acts much like Wordpress.com. You would be able to sign up for a free account and get a subdomain off of my main domain. Something that would look like YOURNAME.mysitehosting.com

This would be a wordpress site and you'd get access to 350+ themes/plugins instantly based on your membership level. Probably three levels based on what you need.

i would also be able to setup domain mapping for you so you could still use your TLD, but your site would still be on my network and you'd have access to all the plugins / themes for that site.

The second options pricing would be on a per site basis, whereas, the first option would be more like a shared hosting account you could find at hostgator, etc with the advantages of having access to my library of plugins / themes. The first option would probably have less plugins / themes available as this would be much more manual to manage.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think. Also, what would you be looking at for pricing to make it an attractive alternative?
    Weekly Content Subscription Service

Fresh, Unique Content directly to your blog or delivered to you via email every week.

Be as specific or general as you want on a given topic and let me do the rest.

Content Rates Starting At $0.050 / word.

PM me to get started.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Ok, so I have some thoughts up as to what I'd charge for my shared hosting and reseller plans. Check them out and let me know what you guys / gals think:

Shared hosting - Shared Hosting | Easy Affiliate Hosting

Reseller Hosting - Reseller Hosting | Easy Affiliate Hosting

I'm also going to have a WPMU site option soon where you can register a site on my network, for example yourname.easyaffiliatehosting.com. Then we can also domain map to your unique domain while continuing to give you access to our network plugins and themes.

These plans I'm thinking will start at 4.99/month with discounts for longer terms due to the large volume of plugins and themes that will be available to you right away.

Thanks,

Corey

Fresh, Unique Content directly to your blog or delivered to you via email every week.

PM me to get started.

PAL King of Automation
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    7 (89%)

How about automatic back ups daily or every week ?

will wait for 3 month and 1 year discounts also
    A2 Hosting - Free Setup

Come and post your quality gambling related article in Gambling Shares | Premier Gambling Articles

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

If you are looking for a new host after the Host Gator and Blue Host outage, please PM me. I will get you setup on my server for a good price and the service will be excellent. Pricing will be lower than what I'm currently advertising.

PM me to get started.

PM me to get started.

Thread Information