+ Reply to Thread
    vB Guru
    Test

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default What is a good SEO company?

Just what the title says. What is a good SEO Company?

I have a client that believes his current SEO company is cheating him somehow, I don't know the details, but he asked if I knew of any good ones, so I thought I would ask you people.

His current company is Clearpath Technology - Professional Internet Marketing Company

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Just what the title says. What is a good SEO Company?

I have a client that believes his current SEO company is cheating him somehow, I don't know the details, but he asked if I knew of any good ones, so I thought I would ask you people.

His current company is Clearpath Technology - Professional Internet Marketing Company
    It would depend on his specific needs. Every SEO agency does things a little differently. Some pay more attention to links. Some pay more attention to ecommerce. Some pay more attention to certain niches. Some won't touch certain niches. And so on.
    Free advice and opinions are provided without any warranties or guarantees. I cannot do anything about the facts.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Gary the scuba guy is good, I think he is on here. Not sure if he is doing others Seo. Michael Martinez, Barry Schwartz.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

any company that promise ranking positions is bad, tell him to find a company that will drive him traffic and convertions - then we talk business, although most of those charge super high.

NBA Player

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Be very careful with Media Skunk Works, which used to be Stickyeyes (or at least their SEOs) and have screwed me (got my site penalized after investing €25K) and several other affiliates I know.
    Pursuing Success

“Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them.”

Best accounting software: Freshbooks

In case you're one of those affiliates that don't make a dime, why not play some free poker on my website PokerForFree.org. I am always on the hunt for new members, and if you contact me and mention PAL, I'll be more than happy to increase your initial bankroll a bit

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

One of ym friend has experience with The Hoth. But that's expensive. I personally deploy SEO steroid from black hat world to my money site for some quick rankings.

Thread Information